Development of commercial components, infrastructure and security that run on smartphones and other mobile communication devices to help people manage their own health and wellness and gain useful information when and where they need it.
Developing systems to drive performance and improve outcomes while improving quality of healthcare and reducing cost.
Delivering solutions that meet and exceed federal standards for system security and infrastructure; integrity, confidentiality and availability.
program & change management
Installation of new processes to implement initiatives ensuring continued success, mitigating risks and monitoring progress.
dr. wyatt smith
• Supports communication and institutional culture change. • Ensures customer satisfaction and partner relationships.
• Implements business operational best practices. • Manages the day to day operations of AbleVets.
• Operates Human Resource procedures according to policy. • Supports the provision and advancement of robust benefits for AbleVets’ employees.
• Communicates project status to executive leadership. • Accountable for the effective use of resources, processes, and tools.
• Manages all AbleVets’ accounting functions. • Maintains financial tracking and EVMS for programs.
AbleVets is dedicated to serving the US Federal Government, our Active Duty service members, Veterans, and Government employees. Dr. Smith, the founder of AbleVets, has over two decades of experience with oversight, programming, development, and implementation of federal information technology solutions and understands what it takes to make federal programs successful.
While the company is young, its members have extensive experience in the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DoD). AbleVets employees are currently supporting the development and roll out of VA’s mobile solutions, VA system security and major commercial healthcare providers.
ABLEVETS WINS POSITION ON $22 BILLION VETERANS AFFAIRS T4NG IDIQ CONTRACT
MARCH 8, 2016
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) today announced the awarding of 21 contracts worth up to $22.3 billion for information technology infrastructure improvements, cyber security and operations and network management.
The awards are part of VA’s Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation acquisition program, also known as T4NG. AbleVets is among the 21 prime contractors awarded the five-year with a five-year option period, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract. The AbleVets T4NG team will work with VA’s Technology Acquisition Center (TAC) to help chart the next 10 years of VA’s technology roadmap, quickly respond to VA customer requirements, and deliver all of VA’s IT priorities and services around the world.